Bienvenue to SÉZANE website... Here are a few practical hints to help you understand how it works.
+ Discover the story of Sézane and Morgane Sézalory
Sézane presents several collections per year that are unveiled with the passing of the seasons. Sign up to be kept up to date with the arrival of new collections (date and time).
The pieces from the collections are available throughtout the current season and at any time via the e-shop until all the stock is sold.
+ Sign up to be kept up to date with the arrival of new collections
Sézane regularly adds to its collections with limited editions. To be kept up to date with their arrival in the e-shop, don't forget to sign up to receive our latest invitations.
+ Sign-up to receive our invitations
If you may have any questions, please do not hesitate to write to us ;)
- If you have any questions about a piece in the collection, about sizing or about your order, write to us at email@example.com
- To arrange to return your order from abroad, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please see information below too).
- For any press, partnerships or job inquiries, we're waiting for your emails at email@example.com
+ JOIN US ON THE SOCIAL NETWORKS :
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram et Pinterest
An account on
To create an account on this website, you can use the module at the top right hand side of every page. The information that you submit will allow you to place orders on the website. If you have lost your login details, just click on "Forgot your password ?" and we'll send you a new password by email.
We accept payment by credit card (except American Express) via the BNP PARIBAS secure platform and by Paypal. Sorry, but we do not accept cheques or cash.
Some designs are an instant success, particularly when a new collection has just been unveiled. So, to avoid any disappointment (sometimes lots of you want to order the same piece at the same time), we have set up a priority reservation system that gives you the time to place your order in a more relaxed way. Any item that you add to your shopping cart will be automatically reserved for 10 minutes, giving you time to complete your order. The item will be marked as "Booked" and nobody else but you can order it during that time.
If you haven't completed your order after 10 minutes, the item will automatically become available to other members once again.
BOOKED vs. SOLD OUT
If a product is marked as "booked", it does not mean that it is sold. So it is a good idea to check back after a few minutes to see if it has become available again. Only products that are actually marked as "Sold out" are no longer available.
Your order will be dispatched within a maximum of 48 hours. Delivery times will depend on the delivery option chosen.
We offer 3 delivery options in France :
- Pickup points via Mondial Relais: allow 2 to 3 working days for delivery to the Point-Relais of your choice, closest to your home. 4 euros.
- Standard via Colissimo from La Poste : allow 2 to 3 working days for delivery direct to your home. 8 euros.
- Express via Chronopost from La Poste (available soon) : allow 24 hours for delivery to your home. 12 euros.
We offer 2 international delivery options :
- DHL or UPS for Europe (available soon). Allow 1 to 2 working days for delivery to your home. 12 euros
- DHL worldwide. Allow 4 to 5 working days for delivery to your home. 12 euros for European countries. 18 euros for the rest of the world.
You have fifteen (15) days to return your purchases to us free of charge (for French orders only), in accordance to legal obligations. You then have the choice between a standard exchange (if the piece is still available, you can re-order it) or a full refund. Items must be returned unworn and in their original packaging.
To arrange for a return from France, go to MY ACCOUNT / ORDERS and follow the steps !
For international orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCING AND MANUFACTURING
We attach the greatest importance to the creation of our designs. The choice of fabrics is primordial to us, as are the conditions that they are made in, to which we pay the greatest attention. We search far and wide for the right techniques and savoir-faire with our sole criterion being quality. The vast majority of our collections are manufactured in Europe.
CARE OF LEATHER ITEMS
We recommend that you protect leather items with a colourless waterproofing product. Natural leather does not require regular care; it alters subtly over time and acquires a patina. To avoid fading we also recommand that you avoid prolonged contact with water, sunlight, heat and oil or grease, as well as contact with rough fabrics.