You have fifteen days from when you receive your order to return your purchase for a refund if you’re not happy. The items must be returned in their original condition and packaging, labels must still be attached. Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment.
We don’t operate a standard exchange service. If you want to order an item in a different size, a different design or another colour, just place a new order in our online shop.
*In case you wish to return an article from an order in which you have already returned another article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we only allow one prepaid return per order.
You can return your order directly to our Notting Hill Appartement. Here’s how:
1. On our website, choose the ‘L'Appartement Londres’ option when making a request to return an order.
2. Leave your items at L'Appartement.
3. You will be refunded immediately.
*If you cannot announce your return online beforehand, please bring with you the item and the order number/receipt and our team will be happy to help you with your returns.
Unable to reach L'Appartement in London?
Make your return request online in order to make your return easier!
1 - Register
For your refund to be processed, please register your request for a return on our site, under ‘MY ACCOUNT / MY RETURNS‘ before mailing the package back.
Sign in to your account and go to My Returns,
select the order number containing the items you would like to return. Click on the "Process a Return"
button and choose the reason for your return.
2 - Send
Follow these instructions, depending on your chosen return method :
- If you choose a Collect+ return, stick the return label provided onto your parcel, then drop off the parcel at a Collect+ store of your choice.
- If you choose a DPD return, download and print the return label from your Sézane account. Stick the label onto your parcel and drop it off at a DPD point of your choice. Find DPD points here: https://www.dpd.com
Please also make sure to keep your proof of postage/ tracking number for your own insurance.