This competition is without purchase obligation
A purchase will not increase the chances of winning.
This competition (the “Competition”) is governed exclusively by French laws. Void where prohibited by law.
1. Dates of Competition: The Competition begins at 5:00 pm Central European Time (CET) on Wednesday, September 21st, 2022, and ends at 6:00 pm CET on Saturday, December 31st, 2022 (the “Competition Period”).
2. Sponsor: Benda Bili, doing business as “Sézane”, a French Company with a share capital of €26,692, registered at the Paris Trade Registry under the number 534 652 854, located at 115 rue du Bac – 75007 Paris, France, which designs and sells top of the range clothes and accessories for women, (hereinafter “Sézane”).
3. Eligibility: The Competition is open to all Tiktok users, who have reached the age of majority in their own state as of the date of entry and have access to an internet connection and a valid email address. Officers, directors, and employees of Sézane, or its affiliates, and related companies, and the immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such officers, directors, and employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition (the “Participants”).
The Competition is subject to all applicable French laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
4. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Competition, you, the Participant, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sézane, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition.
5. How to enter: During the Competition Period, Participants must:
- Follow the official Tiktok account of Sézane (@sezane)
- Like and comment the Tiktok weekly post published every Wednesday at 12:00 p.m. during the Competition Period
- Make sure their Instagram account is public.
By participating in the Competition, Participant accepts these Official Rules.
6. Prize: The Prize described below will be awarded to one (1) Winner each week during the Competition Period (i.e., a total of fifteen Winners) who meets the Terms and Conditions of participation.
The Prize consist of one (1) purchase voucher worth five hundred (500) euros to be used on the website www.sezane.com and/or in Sézane boutiques, excluding department store corners for a period of one (1) year from its date of issue (hereinafter the “Prize”).
The Prize is personal, cannot be exchanged or refunded in cash.
The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The right to receive the Prize is not transferable, and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted except at Sézane sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Sézane will not replace the Prize, if it is lost or stolen or canceled. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
By accepting the Prize, each Winner grant their permission for Sézane to use their names, cities, states and countries on all media known or unknown to date, in particular the internet and social networks, for purposes of advertising and trade without further consent or compensation other than the Prize won, unless prohibited by law.
7. Winner selection and notification:
During the Competition Period, one (1) Participant will be selected by Sézane each week by random draw by scrolling randomly through the comments under the post published each Wednesday at 12:00 p.m. (hereinafter “Winner”). The Winner of the week will be announced each Friday at 4:00 p.m. in a comment under the associated weekly Tiktok post of Sézane.
The Winner will be contacted by Sézane through Tiktok private message within three (3) working days of their designation and will receive their purchase voucher within fifteen (15) working days from the confirmation of their contact details. If the Winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not answer in the seven (7) days of his contact by Sézane and/or (iii) refuse the Prize mentioned in section 6, this person definitely refuses the rights to win and receive the Prize, and an alternate Winner will be selected. After contacting the Winner and verifying that they comply with all these Official Rules, including any additional verifications that may be required by Sézane, the Winner is definitely declared the “Winner” of the Competition.
9. General Terms: Decisions made by Sézane are final in all matters, including interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of the Prize. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay, or misdirection of Competition materials submitted to Sézane. Sézane reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition, or any part of it, if any virus, bugs, other technical failures, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond Sézane's control impair the administration, security, integrity, or proper functioning of the Competition, as determined by Sézane in its sole discretion.
Sézane at its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any Participants it finds to be tampering with or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sézane reserves the right to seek damages from any Participant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sézane’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
10. Release: By participating in the Competition, Participant agree to release from liability and hold harmless Sézane, its parent company, affiliates, and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Competition or the receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Limitation of Liability: Sézane is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participant, printing errors, or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, delays, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (4) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or postage-due entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by Participant’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
12. Disputes: This Competition is governed by the laws of France without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Competition, Participant agrees that any and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Paris, France. Further, under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses, and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winner Name and Rules: To obtain a copy of the Winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Sézane at 115 Rue du Bac– 75007 Paris, France, residents of Vermont may omit return postage. Requests must be received no later than December 31st, 2022.
Sorry, this item hasn’t been added to your shopping cart. Please try again in a few minutes
You must be logged in to add a product to your wishlist.
You will be redirected to the login page.
This product will be available soon.