Al cambiar la región de entrega, tu cesta se actualizará.
OFFICIAL RULES OF THE COMPETITION
A WEEKEND IN BARCELONA
No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
This competition “A Weekend in Barcelona” (the “Competition”) is governed exclusively by the laws of France. Void where prohibited by law.
1. Dates of Competition: The Competition begins at 9:30 am Central European Time (CET) on Friday, August 19th, 2022, and ends at 9:30 am (CET) on Monday, September 5th, 2022 (the “Competition Period”).
1. Benda Bili, doing business as “Sézane”, a French Company with a share capital of €26,692, registered at the Paris Trade Registry under the number 534 652 854, located at 115 Rue du Bac – 75007 Paris, France, which designs and sells top of the range clothes and accessories for women, (hereinafter “Sézane”);
2. HOTEL GV 670 S.L., doing business as “Hotel Cotton House”, a Spanish Company, registered under the number B-65618407, located at Gran Via de Les Corts Catalanes 670 08010 Barcelona, Spain (hereinafter “Hotel Cotton House”);
(Hereinafter together with Sézane, the “Sponsors”)
3. Eligibility: The Competition is open to residents of Spain, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and have access to an internet connection and a valid email address. Officers, directors, and employees of Sponsors, or its affiliates, and related companies, and the immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such officers, directors, and employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition (the “Participants”). The Competition is subject to all applicable French laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. 4. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Competition, you, the Participant, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sézane, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition.5. How to enter: During the Competition Period, participation consists of:
Participants shall previously ensure to have the consent of their friends, before entering their friend’s details. Sponsors decline any liabilities related to such sharing without consent.A Participant may participate more than once in the Competition via the providing that they choose a different “friend”. By participating in the Competition, the Participant accepts these Official Rules. 6. Prize: The Prize described below will be awarded to the Winner (as defined below) to be shared with a ‘friend’ of their choice.
The Prize consists of:
The Prize must be redeemed within 6 months. The date of the stay in Barcelona is to be defined with the hotel within the limits of their availability.
The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The right to receive the Prize is not transferable, and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted except at Sponsors’ sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsors will not replace the Prize if it is lost or stolen or cancelled because of sanitary measures. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. By accepting the Prize, the Winner grants its permission for Sponsors to use the Winner's name, Instagram or Facebook pseudonym and city and state for purposes of advertising and trade without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Winner selection and notification: On or about Monday, September 5th, 2022, one (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing using the “random” function on Excel on the basis of the list of Participants meeting the conditions mentioned hereof, (hereinafter the “Winner”).
The potential Winner will be notified via email on or about Monday, September 5th, 2022. In order to receive the Prize, the potential Winner must reply by email address to communicate with Sézane's team to set the delivery conditions of the Prize. If the potential Winner fails to timely respond to its email address or is found to be, in Sézane's sole discretion, ineligible or in violation of these Official Rules, such potential Winner and his/her entry will be disqualified, and an alternate Winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. The Prize will be sent to the Winner within four (4) weeks of receipt by Sézane of the completed personal contact details. The receipt of the Prize offered in this Competition by the Winner is conditional upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
The Winner can choose the “friend” of their participation to accompany them to Barcelona or any other friend they wish to bring.
Participation in the Competition may entail registration to the Sézane newsletter, if the Participant gives its consent by opt-in. Participants may nevertheless unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email or by logging into their customer account on the Sézane website.
9. General Terms: Decisions made by Sézane are final in all matters, including interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of the Prize. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay, or misdirection of Competition materials submitted to Sézane. Sézane reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition, or any part of it, if any virus, bugs, other technical failures, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond Sézane's control impair the administration, security, integrity, or proper functioning of the Competition, as determined by Sézane in its sole discretion.
Sézane in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any Participants it finds to be tampering with or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sézane reserves the right to seek damages from any Participant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sézane or more generally Sponsors failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
10. Release: By participating in the Competition, you agree to release from liability and hold harmless Sézane and more generally Sponsors, its parent company, affiliates, and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Competition or the receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Limitation of Liability: Sézane and more generally Sponsors are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participant, printing errors, or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, delays, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (4) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or postage-due entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by Participant’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
12. Disputes: This Competition is governed by the laws of France without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Competition, Participant agrees that any and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Paris, France. Further, under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses, and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winner Name and Rules: To obtain a copy of the Winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Sézane at 115 Rue du Bac– 75007 Paris, France. Requests must be received no later than October 31st, 2022.
Lo sentimos, este artículo no ha podido añadirse a tu cesta. Vuelve a intentarlo en unos minutos
Para poder añadir un artículo a tu wishlist, debes estar conectada.
Te redirigiremos a la página de inicio de sesión.
Este artículo estará disponible pronto.