TERMS & CONDITIONS
A WEEKEND IN PARIS
No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
This competition (the “Competition”) is governed exclusively by the laws of France. Void where prohibited by law.
1. Dates of Competition: The Competition begins at 10:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) on July 1st, 2019 and ends at 10:00 (EST) on July 13th, 2019 (the “Competition Period”).
2. Sponsor: Benda Bili, a French Company, located at 12 rue d’Uzès – 75002 Paris, France, which design and sell top of the range clothes and accessories for women and trade under the name Sézane (hereinafter « Sézane »).
3. Eligibility: The Competition is open to residents of the US who are (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Officers, directors, and employees of Benda Bili., or its affiliates, and related companies, and the immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such officers, directors, and employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible. The Competition is subject to all applicable French laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
4. Agreement to rules: By participating in the Competition, you, the entrant, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Benda Bili, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition.
5. How to enter: Only one entry is allowed per entrant.
During the Competition Period, participation consists of either:
1. Tagging one friend in the designated post with the mention "Let's go to Paris with #sezane". The tagged friend must follow Sézane's Instagram account.
2. Reposting a photo from Sézane's Instagram account on your public profile with the caption "Let's go to Paris with #sezane" and tagging one friend.
The prize consists of:
2 return airline tickets to Paris from a major US city.
4 nights in a hotel
2 $500 vouchers to spend at L’Appartement Sézane or Octobre.
1 dinner for 2
The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The right to receive the prize is not transferable, and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted except at Sézane’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Sézane reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable. Sézane will not replace the prize if it is lost or stolen. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. By accepting the prize, the Winner grants its permission for Sézane to use the winner's name, Instagram pseudonym and city and state for purposes of advertising and trade without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Winner selection and notification:
Winner selection and notification: On or about July 14th, 2019, two (2) winners will be selected in a random drawing into the Posts Instagram page from all eligible entries received.
The potential winners will be notified via Instagram private message on or about July 14th, 2019.
In order to receive the prize, the potential winner must return by Instagram private message its email address to communicate with Benda Bili’s team to set the delivery conditions of the prize. If the potential winner fails to timely give its email address, or is found to be, in Benda Bili’s sole discretion, ineligible or in violation of these Official Rules, such potential winner and his/her entry will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. The prize will be shipped to the winner within four (4) weeks of receipt by Benda Bili of the completed personal contact details. The receipt of the prize offered in this Competition by the winner is conditional upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
The winners once official will receive the prize within seven (7) working days as vouchers available online at www.sezane.com and www.octobre-editions.com and in Sézane shops (except Sézane’s corners in Departments Stores) and at L'Atelier Octobre.
8. General Terms: Decisions made by Benda Bili are final in all matters, including interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of the prize. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay, or misdirection of Competition materials submitted to Benda Bili. Benda Bili reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition, or any part of it, if any virus, bugs, other technical failures, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond Benda Bili’s control impair the administration, security, integrity, or proper functioning of the Competition, as determined by Benda Bili in its sole discretion. Benda Bili in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sézane reserves the right to seek damages from any the entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sézane’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
9. Release: By participating in the Competition, you agree to release from liability and hold harmless Sézane and its parent company, affiliates, and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Competition or the receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Limitation of Liability: Benda Bili is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors, or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, delays, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (4) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or postage-due entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by entrant’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. Disputes: This Competition is governed by the laws of France without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Competition, entrant agrees that any and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Paris, France. Further, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winner Name and Rules: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Benda Bili at 12 rue d’Uzès – 75002 Paris, France. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage. Requests must be received no later than June 3rd, 2019.